TITAN RS Push-Pull Props (Steel)
ISCHEBECK push-pull props are ideal for the quick alignment and secure support of precast concrete elements as well as wall and column formwork.
In terms of the heights and angles possible, this versatile, coordinated range is flexible and economical.
All TITAN push-pull props are suitable for tension and compression loads. The movable end fittings enable the props to be set up at any angle.
These are available from stock at our Dunboyne Depot for Hire or Sale, pricing on request.
HERE ARE THE MAIN BENEFITS OF OUR PUSH-PULL PROPS.
- Virtually no play, adjustable by the millimetre (1/32”)
- Takes tension and compression forces
- Efficient handles are always in the operative’s reach
- Infinite adjustment by smooth but robust ACME thread with an extensive adjustment range
- 3-dimensional swivel-end accommodates any slope or angle with a single bolt fix
- Positive and safe – max. extension cannot be exceeded
- High strength with light weight – only 1 or 2 operatives to carry
Here we offer you further information about our products.
MAKE A HIRE ENQUIRY
Please submit an enquiry below. One of our team will contact you to discuss your requirements. Please note: You must have an account with Westport Equipment to hire this equipment.
* = required fields
|Total Length [M]||Permiss. Load [kN] in compression||Permiss. Load [kN] in tension||Weight||Outer tube A|
|incl. 2 standard swivel ends||min. L||half. L||max. L||[kN]||[kg]||[mm]|
|RSK 1||0.90 - 1.50||40.0||40.0||40.0||40.0||7.8||Ø 70|
|RSK 3||1.80 - 3.20||40.0||29.2||15.4||40.0||15.5||Ø 70|
|RSK 4||2.60 - 4.00||38.8||23.3||12.8||40.0||19.8||Ø 70|
|RSK 6||4.60 - 6.00||30.5||18.4||9.9||40.0||35.0||Ø 83|
|RSK 8||6.20 - 7.60||40.0||20.1||9.1||40.0||69.0||Ø 108|
Extensive range of accessories:
simplifies the erection of precast concrete elements because the push-pull prop is simply hooked on the adapter and unhooked afterwards.
- Quick connector fitted to precast element beforehand, i.e. no working at dangerous heights
- Push-pull prop quickly positioned and removed
- Fits all RS, RSK and Alu-BKS push-pull props
Standard swivel end
Fixed with two M16 bolts. 1 The oversized 027 mm hole compensates for inaccuracies when installing anchors with +5 mm tolerance. Fits RS, RSK and Alu-BKS push-pull props.
Double RSK adapter
for fixing two push-pull props. The built-in stopper lug prevents props from folding up during repositioning by crane.