CLIMBING PERIMETER SCREEN PROTECTION
Developed specifically in response to the needs of the construction industry, Screen Saver is the next generation of full-height safety screen systems.
Screen Saver protects four floors whilst requiring only two levels of anchorage. Screens, therefore, need only to be lifted upon the completion of two levels of the suspended slab. This represents substantial savings in crane time and a consequential reduction in cycle times.
Screen Saver is based on standard 2.8m wide modules with sliding panels on either side, opening out to 4.8m. This provides dimensional flexibility when catering for different building shapes and reduces the number of screen units required. Completed units are lifted directly from the delivery vehicle onto the building with minimal site assembly required.
These are available from stock at our Dunboyne Depot for Hire or Sale, pricing on request.
- Provides four platforms for easy secure closing of all gaps
- Lifting every second pour reduces lifting time by 50%
- Fully adjustable both horizontally and vertically
- Lightweight aluminium sheets reduce wind load and material weight whilst providing ventilation and light penetration
- Shaped buildings easily accommodated
- Cladding screen now available for fixings of all facade elements
- Climb up/climb down demolition screens also available
Here we offer you further information about our products.
MAKE A HIRE ENQUIRY
Please submit an enquiry below. One of our team will contact you to discuss your requirements. Please note: You must have an account with Westport Equipment to hire this equipment.
* = required fields
Standard units: main features
Standard heights: 11.9m
- Covers 2½ floors up to 3.3m floor heights
14.4m unit: (11.9m standard unit height + 2.5m extension)
- Covers 2½ floors up to 4.2m floor heights
Adjustable sliding screen panels
- Sliding panels are captivated on the inside
- Movement from the platforms on the inside of screens
- Each panel weighs 26kg
- Aluminium extrusion – no rust and easy to slide
- Minimal gaps between panel
Adjustable frame positions
- Allows the possibility of accommodating
different floor-to-floor heights
- Moved without disassembly
- Can be moved in-situ
Adjustable platforms and panels
- Units stay assembled, and are adjusted for site specific
- 2.8m maximum width for transport
- Opens out to 4.8m maximum width (option to increase to 5.8m depending on design criteria and site logistics)
- Only plywood is job specific