ACCESS SOLUTIONS FOR FACADE INSTALLATION
Self-climbing cladding screens provide an alternative access solution for high-rise facade installation, providing complete protection to the floors being constructed.
Adaptable for most cladding types – curtain walls, sandwich panels, patent glazing etc. – Cladding Screens achieve facade installation with no ties required; cladding elements are wholly finished as screens progress up the structure. Work on the facade can continue in high winds, leading to programme advantages over mast climbing and other traditional systems.
These are available from stock at our Dunboyne Depot for Hire or Sale, pricing on request.
Here are the main benefits of our Cladding Screens
- Screens can be supplied fully assembled and installed directly onto the building
- Folding decks for quicker installation/less laydown area
- Fits around shaped buildings
- Additional flexibility of the platforms to close gaps
- Pull out drawers to close off the building
- Multiple-level access for different operations
- 200mm wider than a standard screen
Here we offer you further information about our products.
MAKE A HIRE ENQUIRY
Please submit an enquiry below. One of our team will contact you to discuss your requirements. Please note: You must have an account with Westport Equipment to hire this equipment.
* = required fields