Combining exceptional durability, versatility and performance with low weight, AluFix makes light work of tough wall-, slab- and foundation-forming tasks on refurbishment, landscaping and other contracts. The crane-independent hand-set formwork offers outstanding customer value.
AluFix is the product of choice for crane-free assemblies that have to deliver top-class results. The wide range of panel sizes is ideal for accommodating the various requirements and applications encountered across the globe.
- Residential schemes
- Commercial schemes
- Civil engineering projects
- Municipal and infrastructure schemes
- Garden architecture and landscaping
These are available from stock at our Dunboyne Depot for Hire or Sale, pricing on request.
HERE ARE THE MAIN BENEFITS OF ALUFIX.
- Panel heights 350, 300, 270, 250, 150 and 135cm and only six-panel widths for problem-free corner solutions with any wall thickness
- Permissible fresh concrete pressure (DIN 18218) over full surface of up to 56 kN/m2 (flatness tolerances to DIN 18202)
- Ideally suited for a diversity of functions
- Great for refurbishment projects
- Closed hollow aluminium profile
- Assembly lock for structurally continuous connections with only a few hammer blows
- Ergonomic grip profile
- Robust frame construction
- High-grade powder-coated finish
- Impact and scratch-resistant surface
- Easy to clean
- Smart multi-function profile
- Features welded-in Dywidag nuts
- All accessories are attached with a flange screw
- High-quality alkus all-plastic facing with 7-year warranty
|Panel width (mm)||Corner panels||Fillers|
IC Inside corner, side length 200mm
OC Outside corner
HIC Hinged inside corner, side length 300mm
HIOC Hinged outside corner, side length 75mm
SC Stripping corner, side length 250mm
FS Filler strip 50mm (alkus)
Here we offer you further information about our products.
MAKE A HIRE ENQUIRY
Please submit an enquiry below. One of our team will contact you to discuss your requirements. Please note: You must have an account with Westport Equipment to hire this equipment.
* = required fields
Recyclable and resource-efficient:
AluFix requires 50% fewer connectors and 25% fewer tying components than plastic formwork. This reduces on-site inventory and streamlines work operations.
AluFix is mainly produced from recycled aluminium and, after its long service life, can be returned for renewed recycling.
The alkus facing guarantees high planning and investment security while meeting the highest fair-faced concrete requirements.
Less effort in cleaning means lower labour costs and reduced resource consumption.