High-level rescue in construction environments, e.g. Tower Cranes or Mast Climbing Work Platforms (MCWPs).
The “Reach Pole” allows rescuers to reach the suspended casualty safely from a distance, without the need to descend to them.
The Gotcha CRD Reach kits are specifically configured for remote rescue from tall structures where the casualty may be suspended after falling and needs to be rescued quickly to avoid the effects of post-fall suspension. The rescuer can remotely connect to the casualty without the need to descend to them and has the benefit of an automatic braking system to control the descent of the casualty when lowering them to ground level.
- Remote rescue. The rescuer uses a remote rescue pole and connector to reach and attach the kit to the casualty.
- This is a no-cut kit. The casualty is raised to release their original attachment. No risk of accidental release of casualty.
- Pre-assembled. No assembly is required by the user. Kits are packed and ready to be used.
- Suitable for Lifting and Lowering the casualty to safety.
- Suitable for evacuation from high structures where constant rate lowering and minimal user input are required.
- Suitable for multiple evacuations. Once the first user has safely descended the system can be used by additional users in quick succession.
- The Gotcha CRD is rated for loads up to 140kg with a Maximum Working Length of 200m.