What can it be used for?
The Double Self-retracting Lanyard has been designed and tested to absorb the forces of a fall; this means that it is intended to be used as part of a Fall Arrest System for climbing and accessing unprotected structures. The energy-absorbing unit allows attachment to low-level anchors up to 2m below you. Double-legged lanyard construction allows you to move safely between anchor points and around structures. By including self-retracting units the lanyards will also react as you fall to help limit any free fall distance before the energy absorber activates.
- Dynamic Self-Retracting Lanyards for Fall Arrest applications
- Double leg for continuous attachment
- Retractable features – reduces fall distance and reduces tangles/trip hazards
- Small retracting life line with one energy absorbing pack
- Shock pack stows neatly onto the harness – compact and unobtrusive
- Anchorage from foot level up
- Supplied with clear user instructions
- Individually serial numbered certifications for traceability
- CE approved to EN360 and EN355 Dynamic requirements